Apple coconut barfi recipe is a delicious dessert dish that you can easily prepare at home. This recipe is prepared with the with grated apples and coconut. And the fruity taste of the barfi makes this dessert very delicious.
So, let’s get started with the recipe of apple coconut barfi.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Ingredients needed for apple coconut barfi recipe:
• Apple- 3 cup (peeled and grated)
• Sugar- 1 1/2 cup
• Cardamom- 1/4th teaspoon (crushed)
• Walnuts- 1/2 cup (chopped)
• Coconut- 1 cup (grated)
• Pistachios- 1 tablespoons (sliced)
Now, how to make apple coconut barfi:
• First, take a non-stick frying pan.
• Turn on the flame to medium.
• Now, add apple with coconut and sugar.
• Then, cook the mixture over the medium heat for 7 to 10 minutes.
• Cook the mixture till it starts collecting in the middle of the pan.
• After that add walnut and cardamom powder.
• Stir the mixture and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
• Turn off the flame.
• In the meantime, prepare a greased plate and pour the mixture into it.
• Spread the mixture evenly and cut it into square shape.
• Garnish the mixture with pistachios.
• After that let the mixture set for 2 hours.
• And your apple coconut barfi is ready to be served.