Most of the snacks recipes that you read, asks you to serve the dish with green chutney. But do you know how to make the chutney that will complement your snack? Well, today we are going to share the green chutney recipe with you guys that you can easily pair with any snack. This chutney recipe is made with the easily available ingredients like peanuts, mint leaves, garlic etc. And the best thing about this recipe is that in this season, you can store this chutney for a week or 10 days.
So, let’s get started with the green chutney recipe.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
Also read: Try This Quick Egg Kebabs Recipe at Home
Ingredients needed for green chutney:
• Coriander – 1 bunch (chopped)
• Mint leaves- 1 bunch (chopped)
• Garlic- 4 cloves (minced)
• Ginger- 1 medium (minced)
• Salt- as per requirement
• Peanuts- 4 tablespoons (raw)
• Lemon juice- 6 tablespoons
• Green chillies- 3 (minced)
Also read: Try this simple recipe of carrot ginger soup
Now, how to make green chutney:
• First, take a blender jar and add chopped mint leaves and Coriander to it.
• Now, add peanuts, garlic, ginger and green chillies to it.
• Then, blend all the ingredients and form a smooth mixture.
• After that lemon juice and salt to the mixture.
• Blend the mixture once more.
• If the chutney becomes too dry, add some water.
• Transfer the chutney into a separate bowl or an air tight container.
• Your green chutney is ready.
• Serve it with the snacks.
Incoming search terms:
- increase 4 inches height (4)
- big boobs with in 3 days (3)
- bold pics of (3)
- how to make cheecks fat (3)