As we all know that sprouts tikki have a rich content of vitamins, minerals, and proteins but still it is not liked by many. But we have found an interesting way to make your make your kids eat sprouts and that is sprouts tikki. With this recipe, you can easily make your kids eat the healthy sprouts which are very important for their growth. And you can also serve this recipe as a snack for kitty party and celebrations.
So, let’s get started with the recipe for sprouts tikki:
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Ingredients needed for making sprouts tikki:
• Sprouted moong-1/2 cup (boiled)
• Coriander leaves- 1 1/2 tablespoons
• Gram flour(Besan)- 1/2 tablespoon
• Mint leaves- 1 1/2 tablespoons
• Asafoetida- pinch
• Salt- as required
• Green chilli paste- 1/2 teaspoon
• Cooking oil-1/2 cup
Now, how to make sprouts tikki at home:
• First, blend the moong sprouts with water and form a thick paste.
• Now, pour the thick paste of moong sprouts in a bowl and add mint leaves, green chilli paste, gram flour, salt and coriander leaves to it. Mix them well.
• Make medium size tikkis with the thick paste of moong sprouts.
• Then, heat the non-stick pan on a medium flame with some oil and fry the tikkis till they get golden brown from both sides.
• Your healthy sprouts tikki is ready to be served.
Serve sprouts tikki hot with tomato ketchup.
So, this was the simple and quick recipe of healthy sprouts tikki that you can try at home.