Wanna shine at your best friend’s wedding? Why not! Who knows, you might get a chance to meet your Mr. Perfect at the wedding! *Wink* To catch the attention of Mr. Perfect, you have to look perfect yourself. Following the same trend to look different? Not anymore!
Here is a complete style guide to look different and appealing at your friend’s wedding…
1. Wear a jacket with a palazzo. Try going monotone this wedding to make a statement.
2. Ethnic jackets are back in vogue. Try layering your ethnic attire with an embellished jacket. Pair it up with a lehenga or a palazzo.
3. Wear extended choli to amp up your conventional lehenga choli. There are many extended lehenga choli in net or georgette available in the market. You can also get it stitched in a custom manner.
4. Mirror works can never go out of fashion. The reflections from the mirror can bedazzle anyone from a distance.
5. Try fusion ethnic dresses like capes, dhoti-pants, crop tops, etc. this wedding. Everyone will be eyeing you and your dressing sense at the entire function.
6. Choice of colours can make a lot of difference to your attire. Wear a vibrant colour in monotone to up your game.
Also Read: What to wear in a Wedding!
7. Ombre can take your look a step further. Free flowing ombre lehengas are in fashion these days. You can try ombre hair, lips and even nails. Go ombre this wedding season!
8. The Indian version of gowns is unparalleled in its grandeur and élan. The floor sweeping ethnic gowns embellished with mirror work or sequins are not a bad pick.
9. If you don’t like to dress heavy, you can try minimalism. Display the elegance and grab the eyeballs.
10. Off-shoulder maxi dresses can put you right under the spotlight. Flaunt your chiselled beauty bones with an off-shoulder maxi gown or a blouse.
Incoming search terms:
- Bollywood actress in cape dresses (1)
- bollywood actresses in ethnic dresses (1)
- cape lehenga tumblr (1)
- holi specialwoman clouth (1)
- how to wear ethnic jacket fashion (1)
- kriti sanon images in indian dress (1)
- kriti sanon indian dress (1)
- mirror worked gowns (1)