Onions are the only kitchen ingredient that can be found in almost every Indian household. And yet, we are all unaware of it’s amazing power to make us more beautiful and healthier, apart from adding it in our dishes.
In this article, we have stated some unknown and effective uses of raw onion for improving your beauty and health at its best.
So, let’s check out 9 health and beauty benefits that onion has on our body, apart from cooking and eating it.
1. Eliminated Dull and Gloomy Skin
Onions has lots of antioxidants, Sulphur and vitamins present in them, that helps to restore the natural beauty of your skin, leaving it radiant and supple. Eating raw onions also purifies your blood and leaves you with glowing and healthy skin.
2. Prevents Premature Aging
Onions are loaded with antioxidants and vitamins, that helps fight off the early signs of aging and keeps your skin wrinkle-free.
3. Lightens Dark and Patchy Skin
Onion juice is effective for lightening dark, patchy skin and removing skin pigmentation, when mixed with turmeric powder. And if you persist from sensitive sin, then you must apply a pack of 1 teaspoon of raw onion juice, 1 teaspoon of gram flour and ½ teaspoon of milk cream.
4. Fights Acne, Skin Infection and Scars
Onions have amazing antiseptic qualities, that makes it a great ingredient in fighting off with the skin infections, acnes and scars. Either apply the onion juice directly or you can mix it with almond or olive oil and massage it gently on the affected area. This also effective heals insect bites as well.
5. Promotes Hair Growth
Directly massaging the onion juice on your scalp helps to improve the blood circulation in your head that boost the hair follicles to grow more hair. Else, you can make a solution of onion juice and rose water, mixed in equal proportions. Use this solution to spray on your hair and leave it on for 30 minutes before washing off.
6. Curbs The Dandruff
You can either apply onion juice directly on your scalp and leave it on for 30 minutes before washing off your hair with a shampoo. Or you can prepare a hair mask with mixing onion juice, a scoop of plain yogurt and dried lemon peels. This will eliminate and control your dandruff.
7. Helps Reverse Greying Of Hair
Massaging a mixture of onion juice and mustard oil on your scalp can help you reverse the greying of hair. it also adds a natural shine and smoothness to your tresses.
8. Gets You Healthy and Pouty Lips
Mix onion juice and vitamin E oil and apply it every day on your lips, before going to bed. Following this for a month will remove dull and dead skin and give you pouty and pink lips instead.
9. Prevents Cataract and Improves Eyesight
Onions are enriched with vitamin A, C and E, and Sulphur that helps to improve your eyesight and prevents formation of cataract in your eyes.
General Health Benefits Of Onions
• Onions help improve your digestive system.
• Adding onions to your everyday diet helps to improve your bone density.
• Consuming onion juice mixed with honey helps to relieve congestion and remove phlegm from the chest.
• Onions helps to control blood sugar level and blood pressure. It also lowers the level of cholesterol from your body.
• Eating raw onions help to cure sleeping disorders like insomnia.
• Consumption of raw onions improve the flow of blood to the heart.
Things To Know
It is important that you use raw onions for all these beauty tips to be effective. As the cooked onion loses its essential nutrients that benefits your skin and body.
And Do Not apply raw onion or it juice directly on your skin, before doing a patch test. Make sure you are not allergic to it.
Let’s get a beautiful and a healthier you with all these amazing qualities of raw onions! Share your thoughts and comments below.
Incoming search terms:
- use of kapoor for hairs (3)
- rebounding or smoothning which is best (3)
- necked pics of film stars (3)
- naked bollywood spicy hot pic (3)
- mustrad oil foe breast maasge (3)
- medicine for growth fast 19 year boy (3)
- how to have fluffy cheeks (3)
- how to face clean and spot reduction (3)
- how to become taller at the ageof 18 for girls (3)
- benifit of drinking Ajwain water (3)