No one can resist curd, such is the love for the curd. Curd is not only a treat for our palate, but also have several health benefits which we still don’t know. though it is a dairy product, still it is renowned for its weight loss benefits. Yes, you heard it right, you can use curd to shed the extra pounds you’ve gained. Curd can make your weight loss journey a little less painful by offering you a delicious yet helpful treat. Let’s explore how curd has established itself as a weight loss food.
Also Read: CURD: HEALTH AND BEAUTY BENEFIT
Why Should You Eat Curd for Weight Loss?
Curd can help you in losing 61% further body fat and 22% extra body weight as compared to any other low-calorie diet. Other low-calorie diets are not necessarily fortified with protein and calcium. But thankfully, curd is. People who want a flat belly and want to lose weight around their lower body portion, they should incorporate curd in their diet.
- The American Dietetic Association believes that curd is an excellent fat burner. And the high calcium content in curd is the real reason behind it. Curd is a useful source of calcium. It keeps your BMI moderated and body weight in check.
- Most of the curd varieties contain probiotics, live or active cultures, which is another reason to increase your daily curd intake. The probiotics in the curd improves the functionality of our digestive system by furnishing it with the healthy bacteria. These healthy bacteria aids in digestion and assimilation of nutrients from the food. Thus, the weight loss is facilitated.
- Curd is rich in protein. It is very beneficial for those who are working out. It will fill up your tummy faster and keep the hunger pangs at check for a longer time. It promotes the lean muscle mass while keeping the unwanted fat at bay.
Also Read: Yogurt Is Not The Same As Curd- Here’s Why
How to Eat Curd for Weight Loss?
Now the question arises, how to eat curd in a manner such that it facilitates the weight loss. We will tell you here, how to eat curd to lose weight.
- If you’re aiming to lose weight, you should consume 3 servings of plain and unsweetened curd every day.
- You can eat curd anytime of the day, be it your breakfast, lunch or dinner. You can have it in the evening as a low-fat snack.
- You can add the extras like honey, cereals, fruits, etc. to enhance the taste. But make sure the additives are only in the limited quantities. Adding too many things will ruin your purpose.
To lose weight, choosing the right kind of curd is important as well. You will get a lot of variation in curd if you peep into the market. Greek yogurt is the best choice for those who wish to lose weight. It contains only 90 calories and lesser sugar. Don’t choose the low-calorie option. They are the biggest decoy you can see in the market. They are packed with sugars and lots of artificial sweeteners.
Incoming search terms:
- curd for weight loss (4)
- curd benefits weight loss (1)
- Curd gaining breast fat (1)
- Curd is helpful for loosing weight or not (1)
- curd is useful for weight losss#spf=1 (1)
- curd lose your belly (1)
- curd weight loss benefits (1)
- how curd reduce fat (1)
- Why women eating curd (1)