Viennese spiced coffee is a very simple and quick recipe that one can prepare at home in a few minutes. The taste of this beverage is refreshing when it is served with whipped cream. You can serve this exotic coffee with cookies and pastries.
So, let’s get started with the recipe of Viennese spiced coffee.
Also read: Fudgy Chocolate Brownie Recipe
Ingredients needed for Viennese spiced coffee:
- Coffee- 2 teaspoons
- Cinnamon- 1/2 teaspoon
- Sugar- 1 tablespoon
- Green cardamom- 1/2 teaspoon
- Nutmeg powder- 1/2 teaspoon
- Whipped cream- 1/2 cup
- Water- 2 cup
Now, how to make Viennese spiced coffee:
- First, take a deep saucepan and 2 cups of water to it.
- Add nutmeg powder, cinnamon powder, and coffee powder to the pan.
- Then, add sugar, cardamom powder and mix all the ingredients well.
- Cook the coffee mixture on a low flame for 5 minutes.
- After that, strain the mixture into a deep bowl.
- Now, take a glass and add coffee to it.
- Then, add whipped cream on the top of the coffee and garnish it with cinnamon powder.
- Your Viennese spiced coffee is ready to be served.