Mouth ulcers are dreadful and painful. They can happen to anyone, anytime. There is no fixed reason behind it. There are plenty of triggers that cause mouth ulcers. Trouble in the digestive system is one of them. Nonetheless, you don’t need to bear the pain any longer. We’ve found an effective home remedy to shoo away mouth ulcers in no time.
Mouth ulcers shouldn’t be left untreated. When not treated in time, mouth ulcers can take up the form of sores and even cancer! Try this home remedy for immediate relief.
You will be needing:
- 2-3 Fig Leaves (Anjeer Leaves)
- 2 Glasses Water
When you try this remedy regularly since the day 1, you will see a lot of difference in the size of your mouth ulcer. You should stay away from oily and spicy food for a while. They can aggravate the pain caused by mouth ulcers.
The fig leaves are rich in Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin A, calcium and magnesium. All these nutrients are known to reduce inflammation in any part of the body and reduce the pain.
How to Prepare the Concoction?
- Heat the water in a pan.
- Add the fig leaves to the water.
- Turn the heat off when the water starts boiling.
- Put the lid on the pan and let the mixture sit for 15 minutes.
- Strain the liquid into a glass.
- Drink this concoction every morning after breakfast till the ulcer is completely gone.
Also Read: 9 Ways to Stop Yourself from Biting Nails