Summer time calls for something cool for your body as well as the face. Now in order to keep the body cool, we include cooling food items in our diet during summers. Similarly, in order to keep our skin cool and refreshed we need to feed it the similar ingredients. Thus today we are going to share with you some face packs which are apt for this scorching summer season.
Below we have mentioned top 5 summer face packs for a beautiful skin and glowing skin.
1. Watermelon face mask – Mango may be the king of the fruits but nothing could be more refreshing than a chilled slice of watermelon on a hot summer day. Apart from eating it you can also make a cooling mask out of it and beat the summer heat. The ingredients are not only very cooking but also helps with skin issues such as blemishes and pigmentation.
Image Source: fashionisers
- For this mask, you need 2 tbsp. each of watermelon and cucumber juice and 1 tsp. each of yogurt and milk powder.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and make a smooth paste.
- Apply the face mask on your face and neck avoiding the eye area.
- Leave on the mask for 15-20 minutes and then wash it off with plain water.
2. Sandalwood face pack- Sandalwood is known in removing the skin pigmentation and blemishes. Along with that, it is very calming and soothing in nature and thus is the perfect face pack for summers. This one is perfect for even the most sensitive skin as it is not going to harm you.
Image Source: thefitindian
- You need just 2 ingredients for this summer face pack, sandalwood powder and rose water.
- In a bowl, mix required amount of sandalwood powder with rose water to make a face pack.
- Wash your face with warm water and apply this face pack on your face and neck.
- Leave the mask overnight and wash your face the next morning with lukewarm water.
3. Mango face mask- Since we are talking about summers there is no way we can miss out on mangoes. This face mask is cooling in nature due to the sandalwood powder as well as has healing and antibacterial properties due to the turmeric and the honey.
Image Source: vkool
- For this mask, you need 2 tbsp. of fresh mango pulp and 1 tsp. each of sandalwood powder and honey. Along with that, you need 1 tbsp. yogurt and a pinch of turmeric.
- Mix all the components really well in a bowl. To make a paste.
- Apply the mask on your face and neck.
- Leave the mask on for 15-20 minutes and then wash it off with water.
4. Mint face pack- Another ingredient that truly defines summers is the cool mint. Mint is used extensively in summers both in our food and drinks. This is so because mint is very cooling in nature and thus is a perfect addition to our diet as it keeps the body cool during the scorching summers. But apart from that, you can also use in face packs as well.
Image Source: homeremedyshop
- For this mint face pack, you, of course, need fresh mint leaves and turmeric.
- Grind the mint leaves to make a paste. Add a pinch of turmeric to the ground mint leaves.
- Wash your face with warm water and apply the face mask on your face and neck.
- Leave the mask on for 15-20 minutes and then wash it off with cold water.
- This mask is very cooling in nature. Make sure to use it 2-3 times a week.
5. Milk and honey face pack- Another great face pack for summers is raw milk and honey face pack. Both the ingredients work really well in lightening the skin tone as well as fading away skin pigmentation and dark spots.
Image Source: wordpress
- For this mask, you need 2 tbsp. raw chilled milk and 1 tsp. raw honey.
- Mix the two really well and apply it on your face and face and neck.
- Leave the mask on for 15 minutes and then wash it off with water.