Our under eye area is one of the most sensitive areas and is also the first one to show the early signs of ageing which includes wrinkles and fine lines. But the good thing is that there are a lot of home remedies which are very effective in treating under eye wrinkles effectively without spending a lot of money. Here we present you 6 effective natural remedies to treat under eye wrinkles.
1. Castor oil- One of the most common reasons which lead to wrinkles in the under eye area is due to the lack of moisture. Thus the regular application of castor oil will replenish the need moisture making the skin more elastic and less prone to wrinkles. Make it a point to apply a tiny bit of castor oil under your eye area before retiring to bed. But make sure not to use a lot of it as castor oil is very thick in consistency. With regular application, you will start noticing the difference very soon.
Image Source: stylecraze
2. Rosehip oil- Celebrities like Miranda Kerr swear by this oil. Rosehip oil is very well known for its anti-ageing properties and thus is very effective in preventing and treating under eye wrinkles. In fact, this oil can be used all over your face in order to treat wrinkles and fine lines. Even people with sensitive or acne prone skin can use it without thinking twice as it gets absorbed by the skin very quickly.
Image Source: fashionlady
3. Pineapple- Pineapple contains an enzyme called bromelain which is anti-inflammatory in nature and also provides the skin with alpha-hydroxy acids. Thus making it a perfect remedy for treating under eye wrinkles. in order to treat your under eye wrinkles apply pineapple juice on your under eye area. Leave it on for 15 minutes and then wash it off with plain water.
Image Source: authoritynutrition
4. Egg whites- Egg whites have skin tightening effect and thus is a great remedy for treating under eye wrinkles. Separate the yolk from the white. Whisk the egg white and with the help of a foundation brush or face mask brush apply the whisked egg white on your under eye area. Let the egg white dry completely and then wash it off with water. Do this on a regular basis in order to tighten your skin.
Image Source: media.mnn
5. Coconut oil- Coconut oil is very rich in healthy fats which get easily absorbed into your skin. When you apply coconut oil on the under eye area it gets absorbed by the skin and provides it with the much-needed moisturization. In order to get rid of the under eye wrinkles apply coconut oil on the under eye area twice a day.
Image Source: bluekarmaresort
6. Avocados- Avocados are also very rich in healthy fats and thus work as an amazing remedy for treating the under eye wrinkles. Take a ripe avocado and extract some of its pulp in a bowl. Mash it with your fingers and apply it on the under eye area. Leave it on for 15-20 minutes and then wash it off with water.