Banana is one of the most underrated fruit, but do you know that it is very rich in potassium and also helps in maintaining the blood pressure level in your body. And if you are a banana lover and bored of the regular toast breakfast, then you can try out this banana pancakes recipe at home. This is a very quick recipe that you can easily prepare for get-togethers and kitty parties.
So, let’s get started with the banana pancakes recipe.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes
Also read: Tea Special: How to Make Apple Tea at Home
Ingredients required for banana pancakes recipe:
• All- purpose flour- 1/2 cup
• Sugar- 1/2 tablespoon
• Baking powder- 1 teaspoon
• Salt- 1/8 teaspoon
• Milk- 1/4th cup
• Refined oil- 1 tablespoon
• Banana (peeled and mashed)- 3
• Coconut milk- 1/4th cup
• Egg (beaten) – 1
Now, how to make banana pancake:
• First, take a bowl and break an egg.
• Whisk it well till it turns foamy.
• Now, take another bowl and add all-purpose flour with salt and baking powder.
• Then, make a small hole in the mixture just like a shape of well.
• Add the beaten egg mixture with coconut milk, milk, and oil to the mixture.
• After that add the mashed bananas and then mix all the ingredients properly.
• Form consistency of dosa like batter.
• In the meantime, heat the pan on medium flame.
• Now, pour the ladleful batter into the pan and spread it evenly to form a thick pancake.
• Then, apply the oil around the edges and then cook till it turns golden brown.
• Make sure that the pancake is cooked properly from both sides.
• Once the pancake is cooked transfer it to another plate and serve it with the toppings of your choice.
• Your banana pancake is ready to be served.