If you are looking for something creamy and sweet to beat the heat this summer season then, we have a perfect recipe for you guys. Fudge pops recipe is a very simple recipe made with almond milk and chocolate-hazelnut spread. You can also prepare this recipe on the occasions like game nights, kitty parties, and family get-togethers. So, try out this simple recipe at home and enjoy it with your loved ones.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
Ingredients needed for fudge pops recipe:
• Chocolate hazelnut spread- 1 cup
• Almond milk- 2 1/2 cup
Now, how to make fudge pops:
• First, take a bowl and add one cup of chocolate hazelnut spread to it.
• Now, add a cup of almond milk to it.
• Then, blend the mixture by using an electric beater and form a creamy and smooth mixture.
• After that, add the remaining almond milk to the mixture and beat again.
• Once the mixture becomes creamy and thick, pour it into the moulds.
• Now, close the moulds and place them in a freezer for 4 hours.
• Then, remove them from the moulds and serve.
• And your fudge pops are ready to be served.