Do you also love eating biscuits? If yes, then you should definitely try this jam biscuit recipe at home which is very simple. This recipe is made with jam, flour, and caster sugar which makes it an interesting snack that you can prepare for the get-togethers. So, try out this recipe at home and enjoy with your family and friends.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Ingredients needed for jam biscuit recipe:
- All-purpose flour- 1 cup
- Baking powder- 3/4th teaspoon
- Sugar- 1 tablespoon
- Vanilla extract- 1 drop
- Fresh cream- 150 ml
- Butter (unsalted)- 125 grams
- Strawberry jam- 1 cup
- Caster sugar- 2 dash
Now, how to make jam biscuits:
- First, take a bowl and add cream, butter, baking powder, sugar, and vanilla extract to it.
- Now, gently add maida to the bowl.
- Then, mix all the ingredients properly to form a soft dough.
- After that roll the dough as thin as possible.
- Take a sharp knife and cut the dough into small triangles.
- Now, add a teaspoon of jam on it.
- Then, roll the triangle over the jam.
- After that, place them on a baking tray.
- Repeat the same with rest of the dough.
- In the meantime, preheat the oven to 200 C.
- Once all the biscuits are prepared, bake them until they turn golden brown in color.
- Now, remove the biscuits from the oven.
- After a few seconds, sprinkle caster sugar on top.
- And you jam biscuits are ready to be served.