Apple cinnamon cake recipe is a quick dessert recipe that you can easily prepare at home. Made with the rich flavor of apples, cinnamon and brown sugar, this recipe is a perfect option that you can serve to your guests. So, try out this recipe at home and enjoy.
Preparation time: 25 minutes
Total time: 1 hour
Ingredients needed for apple cinnamon cake recipe:
- Cinnamon (grounded) – 2 1/2 teaspoons
- Butter (unsalted)- 15 tablespoons
- Eggs- 3
- Milk- 2 cups
- All-purpose flour- 4 cups
- Salt- as per requirement
- Baking powder- 4 teaspoons
- Sugar- 1/2 cup
- Green apple (sliced) – 2
- Brown sugar- 8 tablespoons
Now, how to make apple cinnamon cake:
- First, pre-heat the oven to 190 C.
- In the meantime, add flour, salt and baking powder to the bowl.
- Then, add 2 teaspoons cinnamon powder and 4 tablespoons sugar.
- Mix all the ingredients properly.
- Now, add butter in a blending jar and blend it with the remaining sugar.
- Then, add the flour mixture, eggs and milk to the blender jar.
- Again, blend all the ingredients.
- Now, pour the half mixture into a baking dish.
- Then, place the apple slices over the batter.
- Sprinkle some sugar and cinnamon mixture.
- After that, add another layer of the flour mixture.
- And at the top, sprinkle brown sugar and ground cinnamon.
- Place the baking dish in the oven and bake for 30-35 minutes till the layer appears golden brown in color.
- After that, remove it from the oven and let it cool.
- And your apple cinnamon cake is ready to be served.