Do you love eating chaat? And looking for a new and unique flavor to add in your chaat? Well, then we have got a perfect recipe for you. Biscuit chaat recipe is a very simple North Indian recipe made with biscuits and boondi. So, try out this simple recipe at home and enjoy with your family and friends.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
Ingredients needed for biscuit chaat recipe:
- Salt biscuit crumbs- 4 handful
- Boondi -1/2 cup
- Onion (chopped)- 1
- Tomato (chopped) -1
- Cumin powder- 1 pinch
- Black salt- 2 pinch
- Lemon juice- 1 tablespoon
- Tomato chili sauce- 2 tablespoons
- Green chilies (chopped) -3
- Salt- as per requirement
- Coriander leaves (chopped)- 1 tablespoons
Now, how to make biscuit chaat:
- First, take a large bowl and add biscuit crumbs to it.
- Now, add chopped tomato, onion, and green chilies to the bowl.
- Then, add salt and cumin powder to the bowl.
- After that, mix all the ingredients.
- Now, add the boondis with tomato chili sauce, black salt, and lemon juice.
- Then, again mix all the ingredients.
- Garnish it with chopped coriander leaves.
- And your biscuit chaat is ready to be served.