Chai latte recipe is a very unique and special beverage. This beverage is prepared with black tea, steamed milk, topped with some foam and other warming spices. Try this simple recipe at home and enjoy with your family and friends.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
Ingredients needed for Chai Latte Recipe
• Water- 1 cup
• Cloves- 4 (whole)
• Black tea bags- 2
• Cinnamon powder- 1/2 teaspoon + 1/8th teaspoon (for latte)
• Cardamom (crushed)- 2
• Sugar- 2 teaspoons + 1 tablespoon (for latte)
• Black pepper- 4
• Ginger (grated)- 1 teaspoon
• Whole milk- 1 1/2 cup
Now, how to prepare chai latte:
• Take a medium size saucepan and add water to it.
• Now, turn on the flame on medium heat.
• Then, add teabags, black pepper, ginger, cloves and cardamom.
• After that add sugar and cinnamon to the water.
• Let the mixture boil for 1 minute and after that turn off the flame.
• Cover the saucepan with lid and let it sit.
• Now, strain the tea with a fine strainer.
• In the meantime, add cinnamon and sugar to the whole milk.
• Then, boil the milk.
• After a minute blend it till it becomes frothy.
• Take a separate cup and pour 1/2 cup of tea to it.
• Then, slowly add the warm milk to the tea from one edge.
• Garnish it with a pinch of cinnamon.
• Your chai latte is ready to be served.