Thai red curry recipe is a very popular curry dish from Thailand which is loved by people globally. You can easily prepare this recipe at home with vegetables or any meat of your choice. In this recipe, we have shared the vegetarian version of this dish that you can easily pair with chapatis or steamed rice. So, try out this recipe at home and enjoy with your family and friends.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
Ingredients needed for Thai red curry recipe:
- Baby corn- 5
- Brinjal- 1
- Mushroom- 1 cup
- Broccoli- 2
- Oil- 1 1/2 tablespoons
- Soy sauce- 1 1/2 tablespoons
- Vinegar- 1 1/2 tablespoons
- Sugar- 2 teaspoons
- Thai red chilies- 3
- Garlic- 2 cloves
- Black pepper- as required
- Basil leaves- 9
- Salt- as per requirement
- Tomato- 1
Now, how to make Thai red curry:
- First, grind cloves, basil leaves, black pepper, and Thai red chilies.
- Take a glass bowl and pour some oil in it.
- Now, place it in the microwave for 50 seconds.
- Then, remove it from the microwave and keep aside for few seconds.
- Add the Thai chili paste that you prepared earlier to it.
- Mix it well and again place it in the oven for 3 minutes.
- Once done, place the bowl aside.
- In the meantime, chop broccoli, mushrooms, and brinjals in a bowl.
- Now, add baby corn and Thai chili paste to the vegetable bowl and cover it.
- Place the vegetable bowl in the microwave and cook for 9 minutes.
- Then, remove the bowl from the microwave.
- After that, add vinegar, salt, soy sauce, and sugar to it.
- Again mix all the ingredients and place the bowl in the microwave and cook for 6 to 7 minutes.
- Now, remove the bowl from the microwave and transfer it to a separate bowl.
- And your Thai red curry is ready to be served.