If you love eating paan, then you will definitely love this recipe. Today, we are going to share a very simple and quick paan kulfi recipe which is made with milk, khoya, and paan. You can serve this dessert after a meal or as a snack. And it tastes best when served with chilled falooda.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Ingredients needed for paan kulfi recipe:
- Milk- 3 cups
- Paan leaves- 2
- Sugar- 1/2 cup
- Khoya- 3/4th cup
- Fennel seeds (crushed)- 1 tablespoon
- Gulkand- 1 tablespoon
- Green cardamom- 1/4th teaspoon
- Meetha paan- 2
Now, how to make paan kulfi:
- First, take a deep bottomed pan and boil milk over a low flame.
- Turn off the flame once the milk is reduced to one-third of its volume.
- Now, add crushed fennel seeds, khoya, and sugar to the milk.
- Then, mix all the ingredients properly.
- After that add cardamom powder and gulkand to the mixture.
- Stir the milk mixture gently.
- In the meantime, wash the paan leaves.
- Now, blend the paan leaves and meetha paan together to form a paste.
- Then, strain the paan mixture and add it to the milk mixture.
- Again mix all the ingredients properly.
- Fill the kulfi cones with the milk and paan mixture.
- After that seal the lid and deep freeze the cones for 6 to 7 hours.
- And your paan kulfi is ready to be served.