Everyone is habitual to find instant fixes nowadays for every other problem from the food they eat to the dress their wear. Nobody wants a time-consuming routine to solve their problems especially when it’s related to fairer skin.
Skin is the largest organ of the body. And it also determines the standard of beauty. If you have glowing and beautiful skin then everyone will find you attractive. In a society where people consider beauty as an important aspect of life.
Everybody dreams of flawless and fairer skin. And many companies have come with so many products that offer instant results. But they don’t warn about the various side effects of the chemicals on our skin. Therefore, it is better to stick on natural remedies to attain fairer skin.
Read further to know how to get fair complexion using simple home remedies:
Green tea is the healthiest thing in the world. Drinking green tea is very good for your skin. It contains antioxidants that prevent aging skin and wrinkles. It is recommended to drink at least three cups of green tea in a day.
For fair skin, you can use it in two ways:
#1 Face Mask
It is the best mask for an acne prone skin as it helps to treat blemishes and improve complexion.
Powdered green tea
• In a bowl mix powdered green tea with 1 tablespoon honey with whipped egg white.
• Mix them well and apply the mixture on your face and let it sit for half an hour.
• After that, rinse it off with lukewarm water and apply moisturizer.
#2 Face Scrub
This scrub is very efficient in removing impurities, dirt and from the skin. It is considered as a great exfoliator.
• Grounded green tea
• In a bowl take one tablespoon of grounded green tea with sufficient amount of honey and mix them well.
• Now spread a thick paste all over face excluding eyes and lips.
• Leave it for about 15 minutes.
• After that, rub your skin in a circular motion with fingertips and rinse off with clean water.
How to use Tomatoes for fairer skin
Tomatoes have natural whitening and bleaching traits. It has rich content of Vitamin C and an astringent feature that cures dull skin and helps to maintain pH level of the skin.
Also Read: How To Use Raw Milk To Get Glowing Skin
How to get fair skin using tomatoes:
• First, you need to prepare tomato puree.
• Now, apply the pulp on your dark skin and let it dry.
• After that apply the second layer of tomato pulp and leave for 20 minutes.
• Later rinse it off.
Rice powder is a great source of Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and antioxidants. Therefore, rice powder is very useful in hydrating, moisturizing and protects our skin from pollutants.
• One cup uncooked rice
• First, grind one cup uncooked rice until it turns to powder
• Now, mix rice powder with sufficient amount of milk to attain smooth paste.
• After that apply this paste on your skin and let it sit for 30 minutes and rinse it off.
If you want to get best results using rice powder, repeat this treatment twice or thrice a week.
Milk is a great source of calcium that can enhance skin complexion. It also prevents dryness. Lactic acid in milk improves pigmentation. If you are allergic to lactic acid then you should avoid using it.
• Take some milk in a vessel and heat it. (make sure it’s not too hot)
• Now, soak the washcloth in the warm milk.
• Squeeze out the excess milk Read further to know how to get fair complexion using simple home remedies:
Papaya is rich in nutrients and makes skin radiant. It has bleaching properties which help in getting fair skin.
• First, take one papaya piece
• Now, rub it on the dark skin for about 5 minutes and let it dry.
• After that, rinse it off.
Repeat this daily to get effective results and you can also eat papaya if you want glowing skin.