Flirting with men may be daunting but it is much easier than it seems.
With just a few tips on your mind, you can bat your eyelashes at him and master the chasing game. You need to know the dos and don’ts of flirting with a guy whether it is in person or over text. You can’t come off as too laid back so that the guy does not even come to know that you are trying to get on the good side of him and neither can you come off as too overboard which makes the whole thing a lot more cheesy. You just need to practice the moves and you are good to go.
Flirting with a guy on Texts
Flirting can be excruciating. And flirting over texts may be a lot harder. This is because while texting, the person on the other side cannot make out the tone of your voice or see your facial expressions. But it is easier in terms of not going up straight to the person and getting to handle the rejection head-on. It is better since you can take your own sweet time, create a message that would be absolutely perfect for the situation. You have the time to speak to your girlfriends or look up some flirty texts on the Internet and there your guy will fall head over heels in love with you.
You need to understand the difference between coming off as a strong and independent lady and yet not going overboard. You just have to give them a hint that they are on your mind and the next best thing would be to set up a date and go out with them. What should be there in the flirty text message? This is what your thinking. We advise you not to overthink, keep it short and funny but not cheesy. It is only the start.
Flirty texts to send him
Text him something like:
- Want to have some crazy fun or romp of sorts?
- Why are so damn cute?!
- I want to let you in on a secret
- Do you miss me?
- Let’s grab ice cream together!
- Want to have this conversation in person?
- Hey, how are you so adorable?
- I kinda like you a latte. What’re you gonna do about it?
Confess your feelings for him but there’s a way to do it
- Words can’t say how much you mean to me
- You are one in a million
- I think you’re cute
- If you were a triangle, you’d most certainly be an acute one
- There’s no one else like you
- I don’t know what you’d do without me
- You and I would make a nice pair
- You are the apple of my eyes
- Time flies when we are together
Accept how much you like him
- I don’t know about the dating rules. I just wanted to text you so here it is.
- When I see your name appear on the screen, I grin wide. Don’t know why.
- I don’t have much to say. So all I’m saying is “Hey”
- There are butterflies in my stomach when I see you
- You are freaking amazing.
- And this whole butterflies thing and my stomach making weird turns on seeing you is real.
- I want to know you more
- What is going on between us is great
- You make me a happy girl
- I can’t sleep and this is all because of you
- I like you a little. Okay, a lot!
- I keep thinking about you
- You are on my mind right now and it is only 7 am
Flirty Texts After Spending a Night with Them
- You should know that last night was awesome
- I loved the shirt you were wearing yesterday
- The date we had was so much fun. Laughed so much after such a long time.
- You looked cute as a button last night
- I think we both were totally crazy yesterday
- The place we went to last night was just so amazing
- You looked so attractive last night
- I was in splits yesterday
- I’m still smiling because of all that happened last night
Texts About the Next Time You’d be Together
- We should plan another date really soon
- Would you like to come over to my place sometime?
- I wish you were here with me right now
- What are your plans for the week? Can you accommodate me?
- OMG, I’m going to a party. Wish you could come along
- I’m too stressed. Would you hang out with me?
- We should totally meet up again.
Text them a plan that has the two of you in it
- I’m asking you out, what do you say?
- Wanna have coffee this Sunday?
- I’m wanting to have Chinese, free tomorrow?
- Hey, I’m not the shy one… Would you go out with me?
- Let’s have dinner together?
- There is this movie on, all my friends have watched it, would you like to come with me?
- Terrible day at work, want to have a beer?
- Let’s check out this new cocktail bar that has opened
- I’m having passes for this amazing event. Let’s go together.. what say?
- Would you like to join me at the club today?
Play with emojis to your advantage
- *pizza*, *burger*, *taco* tonight?
- I want to celebrate. Would you like to join? *champagne bottle*
- Want to have some *salad*!
- Hey *honey pot*
- You are *sweet* but also *fire*
- When I see your name flash on my screen *heart eyes*. That’s me!
- I *do not* want to hang out with anyone but you!
- *movie clapboard* tonight?
Take Your Flirting a notch higher, yes the PG 13 stuff
- What are you wearing?
- I’m not wearing underwear right now
- WIll send you a selfie tonight, stay up for that!
- Are we gonna be alone tonight?
- I’ll do anything if you kiss my neck
- I need to tell you this… I’m a little wet… From the shower I just had
- I’m horny about you
- Can’t wait to get a little frisky tonight
- Craving for something delicious, send me a sexy selfie?
- Cannot wait to be by your side or on your top, if you will?
- Just thinking what we’ll do together when we meet
- I am able to think of 10 ways how we’d spend our time together and 9 of them has a bed.
When you are in doubt, just go with the flow and say what you are really thinking
- Don’t think about me so much, I’m getting hiccups!
- My phone has 2% battery and I need to tell you that you are on my mind
- Look at this munchkin, Snowy is saying “bow cutay bow”!
- You are looking so handsome. I can’t say but I Know you are.
- The song reminds me of you
- I just wanted to text you
- All that you do makes me smile
- You are always on my mind
- You were in my dream last night
- You make me blush!
Flirting in Person
So you have aced the phone flirting game but saying the same in person can scare the hell out of you. Even if you are the most confident person out there yet when you confront your crush you can turn into a stammering ball of mush. So if you are finding it difficult to approach your love, we have got you covered.
Something That Will Make You Irresistible
- Draw their attention to your lips: Yes, it may sound cheesy but this is what you need to do. Put on a bright, poppy lipstick or some lip gloss for that extra juicy look. You can even slap on some chapstick and there you go! He’ll definitely think how it tastes
- When you pass them by, smile and say Hi: A wave with a smile is a powerful weapon. We know there are butterflies in your stomach when your bae passes you by, but stay calm and smile at him with warmth. Look at them coyly which makes them know that you are thinking about them. Don’t engage in a long conversation but don’t hide yourself from them
- Bump into them and make some flattering comments: Bump into them intentionally and say “ Oh I accidentally bumped into you and become such a mess around cute people”. This will let them know that you are interested
- Play hot and cold: You may feel it is contradictory to first ignore your crush and then pay attention to him. But it works! For example, if you find him with his friends, say HI to his friends first and this will induce pangs of jealousy in him. Then say Hi to him and be all nice and flattery. This will make him aware of his feelings for you.
- Be confident around him: When you are looking at him across a room, and he catches you looking at him, do not turn away feeling embarrassed. Instead, continue gazing at him and maybe wink at him. This makes you come across as someone who is confident and knows what you want.
- Notice things about him and compliment him: Just check him out from top to bottom. Know what T-shirt he’s wearing and the faint dimple on his cheek. This will give him a feeling that you want to know about him on a personal level.
- Start your conversation with him with something funny and cute: You may feel that pick up lines are cliche but trust us when we tell you that they do work. They work as an apt ice breaker. You will both laugh at that cheesy line and this will get the two of you talking. And this is what you want, ain’t it? You can say something like Are you a keyboard cause you are definitely my type. Haha.
Using Body Language for Flirting
- Make eye contact: Look at him and hold the gaze for longer than usual. When you meet someone and look at them with that intense gaze, it tells that you are interested in the person.
- Spray that Perfume: It is important to smell good. This will make you irresistible and he won’t be able to ignore you.
- Be touchy-feely: Compliment him for his biceps and place your hands on his shoulder but do not intimidate him.
- Play with your hair: Yes, this works all the time and will make him go week in the knees.
- Compliment him: Don’t make it too much but just compliment him on things you really like about him.
- Lean In: Make your presence felt. When you are in a crowded place, get near to him and whisper sweet nothings in his ear. It is your time to be close to him.
- Smile at him: Smile will make him more comfortable and it is a great weapon.
- Give him a surprise hug: If you are happy about something, give him a bear hug and let it continue for sometime
- Tease him: Drop him a flirtatious text to start with the conversation
- Look out for his response: If he has a response for your moves, there is something more concrete to follow.
So now you have all the foolproof ways to make him your man. We bet if you follow these rules, you’d live happily ever after with him. Well, the two of you are meant to be together.