Papaya is not only a fruit to relish in your fruit salad, it also contains many essential nutrients for our health. The compound Papain found in papaya is very beneficial for our overall health. A single fruit of papaya is enough to meet the calcium, vitamins, iron, minerals and phosphorus needs of our body.
Papaya is rich in antioxidants and fibre in rich quantities to flush out the toxins compounds from our body and burn the excess fat in our body. It is low in calories and fat; this is the reason why it keeps your weight in check.
Another added benefit to this fruit is that it is found all year around. Apart from weight loss, there are many other benefits of this fruit. It keeps your cardiovascular system healthy and sound, improves your digestion and reduces the cancer risk. You can consume papaya in more than one ways.
- Papaya Juice: Don’t add sugar to papaya juice if you’re trying to lose weight. The fruit is sweet on its own, so you don’t need to add sugar to the juice.
- Raw Papaya: Slice the Raw papaya into pieces and have it as a breakfast. It increases your metabolism and thereby causes weight loss.
- Papaya Salad: It can also be relished as a salad. It helps in detoxification of your body.
- Papaya Seeds: Not only the pulp, even the papaya seeds are edible. They are rich in amino acids. It burns excess fat in our body and improves digestion.
- Papaya Smoothie: Use fat-free milk to make a smoothie. It will make you feel full while burning the extra fat in your body.