Bleaching your face might not seem like a herculean task to you. But if not done properly, the results can be otherwise. For the ultimate precision, you can get it done at a salon. But most of the people lack time these days so they prefer to carry out the facial bleach at their homes. Today we are going to share the correct method to bleach your skin using the facial kits at home.
Also Read: Do’s and Don’ts to Get Your Bleach Right
But first, you should know who should bleach their skin:
- If you face is full of hair
- If you face the pollution everyday
- If you have suffered severe tanning
- If your skin tone is patchy and uneven
- If you suffer from open pores
Best Bleach Per Your Skin Type
- Oil-Based Bleach: Dry skin
- Powder-Based Bleach: Skin with dark patches and pigments
- Milk Bleach: Sensitive skin
- Soap Flakes Bleach: Oily skin
- Aloe Vera Bleach: Wrinkles and sagging skin
- Oxy Bleach: Pale and dull skin
After selecting the right kind of bleach for your face, you should learn the right method to bleach your face at home.
Right Method to Bleach Your Face at Home:
- Wash your face thoroughly with a mild cleanser.
- The bleach kit comes with a pre-bleach cream, apply it on your face.
- Prepare the bleaching mixture by mixing the activator and powder. Use the mixture immediately on your face.
- Apply it on your face in the direction of your hair growth.
- Use a thick layer of bleach on your forehead and neck.
- Don’t apply the bleach near your eyes at all. Keep the bleach away from your nostrils and lips.
- Leave the bleach to work on your skin for 15 minutes. Wash your face with cold water.
- Follow the instructions on the carton carefully.
- If you’re using the gold and diamond bleach, use the neutralizing face pack to ease the irritation.
- Apply Multani mitti face pack to your face afterward to ease the irritation.
- Apply a mild moisturizer after that.
- Don’t step out in the sun immediately. Don’t go for the facial as well.
- Don’t go near heat for 3-4 hours.