Cellulite can be really very embarrassing especially when you have to wear short dresses. There are many home remedies to get rid of cellulite, there on internet. Among those many, here is the most sure-shot and effective remedy for cellulite. Note down the recipe and have some coffee (For the scrub, obviously)
Image Source: dieviete
2 tsp Cornflour
2 tsp Coffee
2 tsp Oats
2 tsp Olive Oil
Image Source: kapescrub
How to Make Coffee and Cornflour Scrub?
1. Take some cornflour in a bowl and add some oatmeal. Add coffee and olive oil to the mixture.
2. Mix the ingredients thoroughly.
3. Your cornflour and coffee scrub is ready to be applied on your cellulite.
4. Smear some scrub on your cellulite-hit region and massage in circular motions.
Image Source: helloglow
Also Read: 5 Simple Home Remedies for Cold
Benefits of Corn Flour
1. It gives you a flawless skin
2. It gets rid of dead skin cells smoothly.
3. It detoxifies your skin from within.
4. It helps you achieve healthy skin.
Benefits of Olive Oil
1. It rejuvenates your skin.
2. It lightens the complexion.
3. It treats acne and pimples.
4. It helps eliminating the cellulite from body.
Benefits of Coffee
1. It keeps your skin moisturized.
2. It covers up open pores.
3. It cures cellulite on skin.
4. It makes your skin radiant from within.
Benefits of Oatmeal
1. It exfoliates your skin without making it dry.
2. It curbs excess oil production in skin.
3. It makes your skin glowing and radiant.