Kuttu ki puri is a very simple and tasty delicacy that you can prepare at home during Navratri. This crispy puri goes best with aloo gravy made with sendha namak.
So, let’s get started with the recipe.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
Ingredients needed for kuttu ki puri:
• Kuttu atta- 2 cup
• Potatoes (boiled, mashed)- 4
• Black pepper- 1/2 teaspoon
• Sendha namak- 1/2 teaspoon
• Groundnut oil- 1 1/2 cup
Now, how to make kuttu ki puri:
• Take a bowl and add kuttu atta, sendha namak, black pepper to it.
• Now, add the mashed potatoes.
• Then, mix all the ingredients well.
• Knead the mixture into a soft dough.
• Make small balls from the dough.
• Roll them into small puris.
• In the meantime, heat oil in the pan.
• Once the oil is hot enough add the puris.
• Cook them till they get golden brown from both sides.
• Transfer the puri into a flat plate.
• Your kuttu ki puri is ready to be served.