Thinking what to make for the breakfast should be declared as the national problem of our Indian moms. And if you look closely, it’s a serious problem. Often the kids demand something new for the breakfast and throw tantrums if served the regular toast and butter. Don’t worry. Today we’re going to teach you how to make these delicious yet easy grilled cheese sandwich.
- Bread slices
- 2 potatoes
- 1 cucumber
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 sliced onion
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1 capsicum
- 2 tbsp. cumin
- ½ inch cinnamon stick
- 10-15 cloves
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- ½ tsp dry mango powder (Amchoor)
- 1 tsp rock salt
How to make Veg Grilled Cheese Sandwich?
1. Mix cumin seeds, cinnamon stick, powdered black pepper, dry mango powder, and rock salt. Roast them in a non-stick pan and then grind them in a grinder.
2. Boil the potatoes and peel them. Cut them into slices.
3. Chop onions, tomatoes, capsicum and cucumber into slices.
4. Take 3 bread slices and apply butter to them. Apply another layer of green chutney (if you want) to the bread. Place the boiled potato slices between the bread and sprinkle the spices which were ground in the above step.
5. Keep the onion, capsicum and cucumber on it and sprinkle the spices again. Top it with the grated cheese and sprinkle the spices over it.
6. Press the slices properly after putting the filling inside. Grill the sandwich in a grill.
7. Serve it hot with chilli/tomato sauce.