Murg malai kebab is a very simple appetizer recipe made with boneless chicken, cream, and a lot of spices. This recipe is a perfect option for your kitty parties and potluck. And you can easily pair this recipe with green chutney. So, try out this recipe at home and enjoy with your family and friends.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
Ingredients needed for Murg malai kebab recipe:
• Boneless chicken- 500 grams
• Blue cheese (grated)- 2 tablespoons
• Salt- 5 pinches
• Cream- 2 tablespoons
• Ginger paste- 1/2 teaspoon
• Garlic paste- 1/2 teaspoon
• Green chilies (chopped)- 3
• Coriander leaves- 1 handful (chopped)
• Nutmeg powder- 1/4th teaspoon
• Mace powder- 1/4th teaspoon
• Black pepper- 4 pinches
• Lemon juice- 2 teaspoons
• Butter- 2 tablespoons
• Garam masala powder- 1/4th teaspoon
• Egg- 1 (whisked)
• Lemon wedges- 1 handful
• Cucumber (sliced)- 1
• Onion (sliced)- 1
Now, how to make Murg malai kebab:
• First, wash the chicken and chop them into bite-size.
• Now, mix blue cheese, salt, cream, ginger paste, green chilies, garlic paste, nutmeg powder, and mace powder.
• Then, add green chilies, mace powder, black pepper, garam masala, and egg to the bowl.
• After that, mix all the ingredients.
• Add the chicken pieces to the mixture and again mix them.
• Keep the marinated chicken aside for up to 6 hours or overnight in the fridge.
• Now, place the chicken pieces on a wooden skewer and apply butter on them.
• In the meantime, preheat the grill.
• Then, cook the chicken pieces for 10-15 minutes till they become tender.
• After that, place the chicken on a separate plate with onion, lemon wedges, and cucumber.
• And your Murg malai kebab is ready to be served.