Mexican street corn recipe is a very simple snack recipe that you can try this monsoon season. Made with some basic ingredients, it is a simple recipe that you can easily prepare for occasions like kitty parties and game night. So, try out this recipe at home and enjoy with your family and friends.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes
Ingredients needed for Mexican street corn recipe:
• Corn ear- 4 large
• Sour cream- 1/2 cup
• Cilantro- 2 tablespoons
• Lime juice- 2 tablespoons
• Garlic clove- 1
• Chilli powder- 1 teaspoon
• Salt- 1 teaspoon
• Olive oil- 1 tablespoon
• Black pepper- 1/2 tablespoon
Also read: Easy-To-Make Chinese Bhel Recipe
Now, how to make Mexican street corn recipe:
• For preparing this recipe, first, pre-heat the grill to 350 degrees.
• Now, take a small bowl and mix lime juice, cilantro, sour cream, chili powder, salt, and minced garlic.
• Then, rub the corn with pepper, olive oil, and salt.
• After that, place the corn on the grill and make sure you turn it frequently.
• Now, grill the corn till it turns golden brown in color.
• Then, coat the corns with the sour cream mixture and continue to grill.
• Once cooked remove the corn from the grill.
• And your Mexican street corn is ready to be served.