Oreo cheesecake is the most popular and simple dessert recipe that one can prepare at home easily. This cake is made with the combination of crunchy oreo cookies and light cheese cream. The best thing about this recipe is that you don’t need to bake this cake. So, next time if you have a function or special occasion at home then don’t forget to try this recipe.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
Also read: Yummy Milk Cake Recipe
Ingredients needed for oreo cheesecake:
• Oreo cookies- 400 grams
• Melted butter- 1/2 cup
• Cheese cream- 600 grams
• Vanilla essence- 1 teaspoon
• Whipped cream- 200 ml
• Sugar (powdered)- 1/2 cup
Now, how to make oreo cheesecake:
• First, you need to prepare the crust of the cake.
• For the crust, you need to crumble the oreo cookies.
• Now, mix the crumbled cookies with melted butter.
• Then, mix them thoroughly.
• Take a silicon pan and transfer the mixture.
• Now, spread the crumbled mixture evenly on the pan.
• Then, press it nicely.
• Place the pan in the fridge for an hour so that the base sets properly.
• In the meantime, take a blender jar and add cream cheese, vanilla essence and sugar to it.
• Now, blend the mixture till it gets smooth.
• Then, add the remaining oreo cookies to the mixture. Make sure you break them before adding it to the mixture.
• After that pour the mixture on the base that you prepared earlier.
• Spread the filling nicely and evenly.
• Keep the mixture again in the fridge for 4 to 5 hours.
• Later, serve it with a garnish of oreo crumbs.
• Your oreo cheesecake is ready to be served.