Chilli paneer recipe is a very appetizer dish that you can easily prepare at home. The ingredients needed for this recipe are very common. And the best part is that you can prepare this recipe in just a few minutes. So, try out this mouth-watering recipe at home and enjoy with your family and friends.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
Ingredients needed for chilli paneer recipe:
- Paneer- 200 grams (chopped in cube form)
- Ginger- 1/2 (chopped)
- Soy sauce- 1 tablespoon
- Garlic- 1 clove (chopped)
- Tomato ketchup- 2 tablespoons
- Green chillies- 3 (chopped)
- Salt- 1/2 teaspoon
- Green chili sauce- 1 tablespoon
- Capsicum- 1 large (chopped)
- Vinegar- 1 tablespoon
- Onion- 1 (chopped)
- Oil- 1/2 cup
- Coriander leaves- 1 tablespoon (chopped)
Now, how to make chilli paneer:
- First, take a pan and add some oil to it.
- Now, let it heat over a medium flame.
- Then, add the paneer cubes and fry till they turn golden brown in color.
- In the meantime, place another pan and add 2 tablespoons of oil to it.
- After that, add chopped garlic and ginger to the pan and saute for a few seconds.
- Now, add the onions to the pan and cook for a minute.
- Then, add capsicum with green chilli sauce, salt, vinegar, soy sauce, and tomato sauce.
- Mix all the ingredients properly and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- After that, add the fried paneer cubes to the veggies and toss.
- Cook for another minute and turn off the flame.
- Garnish it with chopped coriander leaves.
- And your chilli paneer is ready to be served.