If you want to make pasta or salad for a change in a bit different way, then you can surely try this pasta salad. This recipe has the elements of both pasta and a salad. you can make this as a side dish or serve as a main dish, depending on what you are having. But make sure to use fresh vegetables and good quality olive oil for a better taste.
Now enough of the talking, let’s get started with the recipe.
Also Read This: Make This Tasty Chickpea Salad (Chana Chaat) for Snack Time
- Pasta- 125 gm (penne or shell)
- Garlic- 2 cloves
- Onion- 1, small (chopped)
- Tomato- 1, medium (chopped)
- Cucumber- 1, small (chopped)
- Olive oil- 1 tbsp.
- Mixed herbs- ½ tsp.
- Dry basil- 1 tsp.
- Dry oregano- ½ tsp.
- Black olive- 9-10 (pitted)
- Balsamic vinegar- ½ tsp.
- Salt as per taste
- Black pepper as per taste
- Boil water in a pan and boil the pasta as per the instruction on the packet.
- While boiling the pasta add the garlic cloves to the boiling water.
- Once the pasta is boiled, drain the excess water and keep the pasta aside.
- In a big bowl, add the oil, balsamic vinegar, all the herbs and whisk it together.
- Mash the boiled garlic cloves in a pestle and mortar and add that to the dressing add well.
- Now add all the veggies in the dressing and toss them together.
- Now add the boiled pasta and again mix everything together.
- Check the seasoning and serve the pasta cold or at room temperature.