Banana butter sandwich recipe is a very easy dish that you can prepare for Sunday brunch. It is one of the easiest breakfast recipes which is loved by both kids and adults. Plus, you can easily pair this recipe with a cup of coffee or juice. So, try out this recipe at home and enjoy with family and friends.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
Ingredients needed for banana butter sandwich recipe:
- Banana- 1
- Bread slices- 4
- Sugar powder- 1 tablespoon
- Butter- 2 tablespoons
- Dry fruits (chopped)- as per requirement
- Honey- as per requirement
Now, how to make banana butter sandwich:
- First, take a slice of bread and spread butter on it.
- Now, sprinkle some sugar.
- In the meantime, peel a banana and cut into slices.
- Then, arrange these banana slices on the bread.
- After that, add some chopped nuts over it, then cover it with another slice of bread.
- Now, place the grill pan over a medium flame.
- Apply butter on both the sides of the sandwich.
- Then, place the sandwich on the pan and cook for about 5 to 8 minutes.
- Make sure you cook the sandwich from both the sides.
- Once cooked, place the sandwich on a separate plate and add some honey on the top.
- Repeat the same procedure for the other sandwiches.
- And your banana butter sandwich is ready to be served.