The grilled mixed vegetable recipe is a very simple and exotic recipe prepared with broccoli, potatoes, carrots etc. This recipe is basically a continental which is loaded with the goodness of vegetables and the best thing about this recipe is that you can prepare this in just a few minutes without many efforts. You can also prepare this dish on occasions like game night or kitty parties. So, try out this recipe and have a great time with your family and friends.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Ingredients needed for grilled mixed vegetable :
- Baby carrots- 200 grams
- Red pepper- 2
- Zucchini- 2
- Broccoli- 2
- Salt- as per requirement
- Olive oil- 1 tablespoon
- Black pepper- as per requirement
- Potato- 300 grams
Now, how to make grilled mixed vegetable :
- First, wash all the vegetables and pat them dry.
- Now, cut the carrots into 1- inch pieces.
- Then, chop potatoes, broccoli, red pepper, and zucchini.
- After that, coat all the vegetables with olive oil.
- Now, place the vegetables on the electric grill.
- Then, let the veggies grill.
- Make sure you stir in between to avoid burning.
- Let it grill for about 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, sprinkle some black pepper and salt on the veggies.
- Once the veggies are cooked, transfer them to a separate plate.
- And your grilled mixed vegetable are ready.