Kimchi salad recipe is a very simple Asian recipe made with the delicious blend of spicy and sweet flavors. This recipe is made with green onions and shredded cabbage leaves tossed in the dressing sauce made with soy sauce, garlic, ginger, vinegar and various other ingredients. The best thing about this dish is that you can serve it with both noodles and fried rice. So, prepare this recipe at home and enjoy with your family and friends.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
Ingredients needed for kimchi salad recipe:
- Cabbage- 500 grams (shredded)
- Green onion- 1/4th cup (chopped)
- Vinegar- 1/2 cup
- Garlic cloves- 8 (chopped)
- Red chilli powder- 2 teaspoons
- Soy sauce- 2 teaspoons
- Ginger- 1 inch (chopped)
- Sugar (Powdered)- 1 1/2 teaspoons
- Olive oil- 2 tablespoons
- Salt- as per requirement
- Black pepper- as per requirement
Now, how to make kimchi salad:
- First, take a large bowl and add shredded cabbage leaves and chopped green onions.
- Now, take a separate bowl and mix red chilli powder with vinegar, powdered sugar and soy sauce.
- Then, mix all the ingredients nicely.
- Add the mixture to the blender jar and blend it well.
- After that, add ginger, olive oil, and garlic to the blender.
- Blend it and add black pepper and salt to it.
- Again blend all the ingredients.
- Now, add the dressing over the chopped onions and shredded cabbage leaves.
- Then toss so that all the vegetables are evenly coated.
- Cover the bowl with a cling film and keep in the fridge.
- Serve it chilled.
- And your kimchi salad is ready.