Are you bored and tired of regular potato recipe? Then, you can try this yummy chilli garlic potatoes recipe at home. This delicious recipe is prepared with garlic flakes, potatoes, spring onions and vinegar. It is an ideal recipe that you can easily prepare for various occasions and events.
So, let’s get started with the chilli garlic potatoes recipe.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
Ingredients needed for chilli garlic potatoes:
• Potato- 250 grams
• Butter- 1 teaspoon
• Corn flour- 1 tablespoon
• Garlic flakes- 1 tablespoon
• Spring onions (chopped)- 1
• Green chilli (chopped)- 2
• Tomato ketchup -1 tablespoon
• Soy sauce- 2 tablespoons
• Vinegar- 1 tablespoon
• Edible food color- 1/4th teaspoon
• Salt- 1 pinch
• Black pepper powder- 1 pinch
Now, how to make chilli garlic potatoes:
• First, you need to wash and peel the potatoes.
• After that chop them into long fingers.
• Now, place them in the microwave bowl and cook for 8 minutes.
• Then, keep the cooked potatoes aside.
• Take another microwave bowl and add butter to it and place it in the microwave for 30 seconds.
• Now, add onion, green chillies and chopped garlic to the bowl and cook for 2 minutes.
• Then, add the steamed potatoes to the mixture and mix all the ingredients properly.
• In the meantime, take a different bowl and add tomato sauce, soya sauce, cornflour, vinegar, food color, black pepper and salt to it.
• Mix all the ingredients properly and pour it over the steamed potatoes.
• After adding the mixture, cook the potatoes for another 3 to 4 minutes in the microwave.
• And don’t forget to stir in between.
• Once the potatoes are cooked keep them aside for a minute.
• Later, serve it hot.
• Your chilli garlic potatoes are ready to be served.