Rava Kheer is a traditional sweet which is prepared across India during festivals and different occasions. This recipe is prepared with Rava, milk, and sugar. This dish rich in flavor and it is easy to digest and for this reason, it is considered as the best for babies without adding dry fruits.
So, let’s get started with the recipe of Rava kheer.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
Ingredients needed for Rava kheer:
• Rava (sooji)- 3 tablespoons
• Milk- 1 1/2 cups
• Water- 1/2 cup
• Sugar- 2 tablespoons
• Ghee- 1 tablespoons
• Cashew nuts- 4
• Raisins- 7-8
Now, how to make Rava kheer:
• First, heat the pan and add ghee to it.
• Now, add cashews and raisins to the pan and roast till they get brown.
• Then, transfer it to bowl.
• In the same pan add Rava and roast till the raw smell goes away.
• When the colour of the is changed transfer it in a bowl.
• And let it cool.
• Now, take another pan and add 1/2 cup milk and water to it.
• Then, add roasted Rava to it.
• Stir it for a while and then add the remaining milk.
• Now, mix all the ingredients well to avoid lumps.
• Then, add sugar and stir.
• After a minute turn off the flame and add roasted cashews and raisins to the Rava kheer.
• Your Rava kheer is ready to be served.