Want to flaunt beautiful hair? Don’t know what to do for that? Use rice water to get beautiful hair. Below mentioned are some simple and easy ways to use rice water for beautiful hair.
Let’s start right away:x
Table of Contents
1. Ways to Use Rice Water for Beautiful Hair
2. Methods to Prepare Rice Water
3. Benefits of Rice Water for Hair
1. Here are some simple ways to use rice water for beautiful hair:
a. For Treating Dry Hair
If you have dry hair, then rice water is the perfect solution for you. It is one of those natural remedies that can help in maintaining the elasticity of the hair, thereby making it healthy and silky.
• First, mix 3 parts of water with 1 part of rice water.
• Now, after washing your hair with shampoo, rinse it off with the diluted rice solution.
• For best results, use this remedy twice a week.
b. For Healthy Hair
Rice water contains a high amount of protein that helps in making your hair healthy and soft. Plus, it also helps in the hair growth process.
• First, rinse your hair with plain water.
• Now, pour the diluted rice water. (You can also add few drops of essential oil to it)
• Then, gently massage your hair for 10 minutes.
• After that, again rinse your hair with plain water.
Use this remedy twice a week to get the desired results.
c. For Hair Growth
Rice water contains a high amount of antioxidants and vitamins that can prove very beneficial for your hair. Thus, it helps in the hair growth process.
• First, prepare rice water by using the soaking method.
• Once the rice water is ready, wash and condition your hair normally.
• After washing your hair, you can rinse your mane with rice water.
• Now, allow it sit for 30 minutes and make sure you cover your hair with a shower cap.
• Then, rinse off your hair after 30 minutes.
d. For Reducing Split Ends
Split ends are the most common hair issue faced by a majority of women. But, you can easily get rid of it by using rice water as it contains amino acids that help in repairing the damage.
• First, prepare rice water using one of the methods.
• After preparing the rice water, soak your hair in it.
• Now, let it stay for 15 to 20 minutes.
• Then, wash off your mane using plain water.
e. For Curing Dandruff ( One of the best ways to use rice water for beautiful hair)
Dandruff is another common hair issue faced by the people which often leads to irritation and an itching sensation. But, with regular use of rice water, you can easily combat this hair issue.
• First, wash your hair normally.
• Now, rinse off your hair with rice water.
• Then, allow it sit for few minutes.
• After that, again rinse off your mane using plain water.
Use this remedy on a regular basis to get rid of dandruff.
2. Methods to Prepare Rice Water
a. Method 1- Boiled Rice Water
One of the best and easiest way of obtaining rice water is by boiling the rice. It is basically a concentrated liquid that you can dilute later to use it as a hair rinse.
• First, take a pan and add 2 cups of rice to it.
• Now, add water to it more than the usual amount that you use to cook.
• Then, boil it for few minutes.
• Now, according to your choice, you can take the excess water that is present on the top layer, or you can wait till the rice is cooked and then strain the excess water. This way, you’ll get both-water for hair and cooked rice for stomach!
b. Method 2- Fermented Rice Water
Fermented rice water is basically the rice water which is left to ferment before usage. This process can turn rice water into a potent liquid which needs to be diluted before using.
• First, take 1/2 cup of rice and soak it in 2 cups of water.
• Now, place it aside for 15-30 minutes.
• Then, extract water by straining the rice.
• After that, transfer the liquid into a clean jar and leave it for 2 days.
• Once you notice a sour smell from the jar, place it in the fridge.
Note: Never use this water directly. Always add two cups of warm water before using it.
c. Method 3- Soaking
Another easy way to prepare rice water.
• First, take 1/2 cup cooked rice in a bowl and rinse thoroughly.
• Now, add 2 to 3 cups of water to the rinsed rice.
• Then, let the rice soak for 30 minutes.
• After that, strain the rice water in a separate bowl.
Now, let’s learn about the various benefits of rice water.
3. Benefits of Rice Water
a. Prevents Frizziness
Using rice water on a regular basis can help in reducing frizziness by improving the elasticity and texture of your mane. Thus, it reduces the chances of frizz and friction.
b. Strengthens Your Hair Roots
Rice water is rich in amino acids that helps in adding strength to your mane and also makes your hair shiny, silky and smooth.
c. Adds Shine
Yes, you read it right! Rice water also helps in making your hair silky and shiny. All you have to do is to use rice water as a hair mask and then allow it sit for 20 minutes. And then, wash it off. For better results, you can also add rose water to the rice solution.
d. Removes Lice
Are these creatures ruining the health of your hair? Well, it’s time you start using rice water. Rice water can effectively remove lice from your mane as the starch present in it kills them effectively.
e. Conditions Your Hair
Rice water also acts as a cost-effective hair conditioner which you can use by adding few drops of essential oils like lavender and rosemary.
Just apply the solution to your hair and leave it on for 10 minutes. After that, wash off your hair with cold water.
Now as you’ve come to know the ways and various benefits of rice water for your hair, try using these remedies at home and get shiny, silky and beautiful hair naturally. if you also know some effective tips, don’t forget to share with us.