Feta cheese salad recipe is a very simple salad which includes all the hydrating veggies like lettuce, onions, and tomatoes which makes it a summer-perfect dish. You can also prepare this salad dish for picnics and office lunches. So, prepare this low-calorie salad at home and enjoy.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
Ingredients needed for feta cheese salad recipe:
- Feta cheese- 1/2 cup
- Lemon juice- 4 tablespoons
- Olive oil- 4 tablespoons
- Onion- 4 (sliced)
- Cherry tomatoes- 15 (chopped)
- Lettuce romaine leaves- 10 (chopped)
- Pitted black olives- 1/2 cup (chopped)
- Salt- as per required
- Black pepper- as per required
Now, how to make feta cheese salad:
- First, crumble the feta cheese into a bowl and keep it aside.
- Now, take a separate bowl and add chopped lettuce leaves, black olives, cherry tomatoes, and sliced onions.
- Then, add crumbled feta cheese with olive oil, black pepper, salt, and lemon juice in the bowl.
- Toss all the ingredients so that every vegetable is evenly coated.
- After that, add the prepared salad on a serving plate.
- And your feta cheese salad recipe is ready to be served.