A well-proportioned body is something we all envy. But the sad part is that only a few people are blessed with it. In fact, there are two ways to your ideal slim body i.e. either you were born with an amazingly high metabolism or you can work hard and achieve that enviable body you dream of. Today in this article we are going to share with you the secret habits of the people who never put on weight. Read on and enlighten yourself.
1. They don’t skip breakfast- Breakfast is considered as the most important meal of the day and it is so for some solid reasons. When you wake up in the morning your body have been on a fasting mode for 8-10 hours and your body is in dire need of energy in the form of food to get started for the day. If you skip breakfast you deprive your body of the important nutrients it needs to function. Also, this will mean that you will eat more at the lunchtime thus consuming more calories. But to be honest having breakfast is more about leading a healthy lifestyle and not just about maintaining your weight.
Image Source: rawstory
2. They workout regularly- Studies have suggested that people who workout on a regular day to day basis (Five days or more a week) do not put on any excess weight. Regular exercising can do so much for our body as well as the brain which includes reducing stress as well as the symptoms of depression, the risk of diabetes and several other health related conditions. Another cool fact is that regular exercising makes you crave healthy food items. The endorphins released during and post workouts are responsible for putting a restriction on your craving for junk and unhealthy food.
Image Source: fastfitness
3. They keep an eye on their weight- When a studied was performed amongst the slim group of people to find out about their daily habits which help them maintain their weight, it was found that 50% of the participants weighed themselves at least once a week. Another research suggests that weighing yourself on a daily basis is an amazing way to maintain a healthy weight and losing it. But don’t get overly affected by the number on the scales as this practice is to keep you motivated and not to feel depressed.
Image Source: tribuneindia
4. They do not restrict things they eat- People maintaining their ideal weight do not restrict themselves from eating things they want. But they also listen to their body and eat good quality and low processed food items cooked at home. All the above-mentioned eating habits are proven to lead you to a healthy lifestyle. So if you are working and you feel hungry after lunch try eating a healthy homemade snack over packaged ones. Eating home cooked food is a great way to restrict your calorie intake and as well as expenses.
Image Source: feminis
5. They do not follow fad diets- Looking at these people you may think that they don’t eat anything or eat boiled vegetables and the likes. But that is not true. eating healthy and eating boring are two different things. All they do is eat sensibly and are conscious of what they are eating. They do not indulge in emotional eating or eating out of boredom. Their main objective to eat is just to subside hunger and nothing else.
Image Source: womenshealthmag
Also Read: 6 Awesome Tips to Get Rid of Butt Fat Easily