Bored with the usual noodles recipe? Then, you need to try out this simple spicy coconut noodles recipe. Made with coconut milk, noodles, and spices, this recipe is something which will surely treat your taste buds. So, try out this recipe at home and enjoy with your family and friends.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
Ingredients needed for spicy coconut noodles recipe:
- Coconut milk- 200 ml
- Rice noodles- 100 grams
- Scallions (chopped)- 1
- Tomato puree- 1 1/2 tablespoons
- Red chili powder- 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt- 1/2 teaspoon
- Sprout bean- 30 grams
- Coconut (grated) -1 tablespoon
Now, how to make spicy coconut noodles:
- First, boil the noodles in a skillet over a medium flame.
- Once they turn soft, remove them from the flame and drain out the water.
- Now, take a pan and heat it over a medium flame.
- Add coconut milk to it and boil.
- Once the coconut milk is boiled, add tomato puree to it with 1/2 teaspoon chili powder and salt.
- Mix all the ingredients properly and cook it for 3-4 minutes.
- Now, add the fried noodles to the pan and cook for another minute.
- Then, turn off the heat and transfer the noodles to a separate bowl.
- Garnish it with grated coconut, sprout beans and scallions.
- And your spicy coconut noodles are ready.