Whenever you wake up in the morning what is the first thing that you want to have to feel refreshed? Well, I guess it’s tea. So, we have shared the recipe of apple tea that is very easy-to-make and less time-consuming and it would surely make your morning refreshing. This amazing beverage is made with grated apple and lemon juice.
So, let’s get started with the recipe for apple tea.
Ingredients needed for apple tea:
• Apple- 1 cup (grated)
• Sugar- 3 tablespoons
• Green tea bags- 2
• Lemon juice- 1/2 tablespoon
• Water- 4 cup
Now, how to make it:
• First, take a saucepan and add 4 cups of water to it.
• Now, boil the water.
• Then, add grated apple, lemon juice and sugar.
• Mix all the ingredients well.
• Let the mixture boil for three minutes.
• After that add two green tea bags.
• Then, let the tea brew for another 5 minutes.
• Later, strain the tea into cups.
• Your apple tea is ready to be served.
• Don’t forget to serve it with cookies.