Ditch the red lipstick for a while and try to go nude this festive season. A flashy eye makeup and a perfect nude lipstick, what a lethal combination!
The soft nude shades not only look natural but also draws attention to your Smokey eyes makeup. And when you don’t feel like piling on loads of makeup, just a simple nude lipstick is enough to enhance your dull face.
Image Source: rbl
But you have to be very particular while choosing the correct nude lipstick for your face. Our guide will help you with this.
Also Read: 5 Sassy Lipstick Shades to Try This Season
1. For Fair Complexion; Pink-ish or Coral Nudes
If you’re a fair-skinned girl like Alia Bhatt, then you can pick up the nude shades which have a pinkish hint. The pink shade will brighten up your complexion without being loud.
Image Source: birchbox
2. Medium to Olive Complexion: Peach or Orange Nude
Pale nudes look ravishing on the olive-skinned girls. If your skin tone is like Priyanka Chopra, then you can look for the nudes which have peach hints in them.
Image Source: co
Also Read: 4 Dazzling Lipstick Shades for Red Dress
3. Dark Complexion: Brown and Berry or Sheer Nudes
If your skin tone resembles with that of Bipasha Basu, then you can look for the lipstick with brown and berry touch. You can also pick up a beige shade as it is moisturizing and reflects light as well. The soft nude shades with a pale nude colour will also look good on your skin tone. Brown beige and berry tones are also an option.
Image Source: blogspot
• Lakme 9 to 5 Lip Color in Toffee Nexus shade will look good on almost every Indian skin tone. This imparts a nude colour on your lips without drying them.
Image Source: makeupandbeauty
• Oriflame Giordani Gold Jewel Lipstick in Dusky Nude Shade is the perfect pick for the dusky beauties. It is affordable as well as long lasting. This lipstick has a soft pinkish beige shade.
Image Source: wp
• L’Oréal Paris Color Riche L’Extraordinaire Rose Melody is also a choice. But the range is a bit expensive for common people. This pinkish nude shade is accompanied by sparkles for that perfect Diwali look. It provides sufficient coverage on your lips with a single application.
Image Source: blogspot
• M.A.C Lipstick in Hug Me. MAC lovers won’t go anywhere except MAC itself. So, if you want a high-end lipstick which looks flattering on the Indian skin tone, then MAC Hug Me lipstick is the perfect pick for you.
Image Source: bbeautilicious
• Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in My Mahogany. Coming down to the lower priced alternative, Maybelline is a decent choice as well. This lipstick has an opaque and creamy formula which stays on your lips for 5-6 hours straight. This shade also lightens your skin tone.
Also Read: 4 Useful Lipstick Tips for First-Timers