There are many girls who have a round face and wish to make their face look slimmer. And for this reason, they try out all the available options. But, you can make your wish come true with the help of the right makeup technique. All you need is to follow these simple tips to make your round face look thinner. So, try them out and look beautiful.
1. Let your eyes do the talking
This is first and the most important tip to make your round shape look thin. Eyes play a very important role in a makeup routine as it has the ability to enhance your beauty. All you need is to highlight them with mascara, bold eyeshadow and an eyeliner.
Follow these steps to get those beautiful eyes:
• Start off with the eyeliner by giving your eyes a smudgy look instead of opting for the regular thin line. This will help to make your eyes look bigger and will also divert the attention from your face.
• Always choose an eyeshadow that suits your skin tone and the outfit. To enhance your eyes, you can add shimmer shades to your brow line and a darker shade at the outer side of your eye. And for the inner crease, it is suggested that you opt for a bit darker shade.
• Make sure all the shades that you are using are blended properly, or it can give a patchy look to your eyes.
• And for thicker lashes apply nice coats of mascara.
2. Shape your eyebrows
For a perfect makeup look, it is very important that you shape your eyebrows properly. Because a well-groomed eyebrow can make your face look lean. It is suggested that you should keep your arch a bit higher over the outer part of the eye pupil.
3. Pout perfect lips
Enhance your beauty by giving a simple makeover to your lips with the help of a lip liner. All you need is to follow these tips.
• Use lip liner to add volume to your thin lips as your thin lips can make your face look round.
• Plump your lips by lining your lower lips without lining the upper lip as it can make your lips too full.
• You can also use shimmery lip gloss to add volume to your lips by applying it over a neutral shade or in the middle of the lower lip.
• Opt for glossy nude shades to make your lips look fuller. If you have a fair complexion, then you can opt for peach and pink colors. Still, it is suggested that you should avoid all the bright shades.
4. Highlight your cheekbones
The important thing that you should keep in mind while applying blusher is its strokes because a good blusher can help in making your face appear more toned and sharp and enhances the beauty points of your face.
• You can use peach and pink blusher as it suits most of the skin types.
• Always make sure that you apply blush in a sweeping motion with firm strokes.
• The best way to make your face appear thin is by applying blush under your cheekbones and then, blend it with your temples.
• Avoid applying blush in a circular motion especially, on the apple of your cheeks as it will only highlight the roundness.
• To add more edge to your look you can apply highlighter to your cheekbones in gentle sweeping motions.
5. Opt for a dark foundation
As you want to make your round face appear oval, it is essential to divert the attention from the sides of your face.
• Moisturize your face before applying dark-colored foundation on your face and neck area.
• Make sure you apply the darker foundation on the hollow of your cheeks as it can help in making your skin appear slimmer.
So, these were the few tips to make your round face look thinner.