Moles can add so much character and beauty to your face and gives it a very distinct identity. But if you have a lot of them on your face or if the moles are very big or dark then they can make you feel self-conscious. For some people it can turn into such a huge concern that they are even ready to get it removed through cosmetic procedures or surgeries. But seldom people know that there are several home remedies which work just fine and fade away the moles. Apart from being super effective these remedies are very cheap, so don’t have to spend thousands of rupees to get your moles removed.
Let’s cut short the talks and quickly get started with the top 7 home remedies to get rid of moles.
1. Garlic- Garlic is considered as one of the best home remedies to treat several skin and health related problems. Today we are going to share with you one of the uses of the same and that is how to get rid of moles with the help of garlic. So in order to get started with the process of mole removal you need a few cloves of garlic. Peel the cloves and make a paste out of them, apply this paste on the mole every night before you go to sleep. Then cover this area with a bandage so that the paste stays on the mole and does not get wiped away. The next morning, wash off the paste with lukewarm water. In order to get results you need to follow this remedy for a few days your moles will start to fade away and with regular use they will vanish completely.
Image Source: http://livingtraditionally.com/
2. Banana peels- We all know that banana is very healthy for us, but did you know that even the peel of the banana has a lot of uses one of which is it helps in getting rid of unwanted moles. This so because the banana peel has some elements which can really help in fading away the scars and marks considerably. And along with the it helps in getting rid of moles as well. So for this you need a piece of banana peel. Place the banana peel on your mole, but do keep in mind that the white side of the banana peel should be in contact with your mole. If you continue doing this for a few days your moles will start to fade very soon.
Image Source: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/
3. Baking soda- Baking soda is also one of the sure shot remedy for treating several skin related issues. Baking soda is also believed to reduce the appearance of dark spots and marks. So in order to use baking soda for getting rid of moles you need to add a few drops of castor oil to the baking soda and make a paste. Apply this paste on the mole every night before going to sleep. Leave the paste overnight to let it work. Next morning, wash off the paste with lukewarm water. After a few days you will notice that your moles have lightened and with regular use they will get vanished.
Image Source: http://brightsymmetry.com/
4. Cauliflower juice- Cauliflower is considered as one of the most nutritious vegetable and thus it must be included in your diet. But along with that cauliflower juice is one of the best home remedies to get rid of moles. Nowadays cauliflower is easily available throughout the year and thus you can get it whenever you want. All you need to do is extract the juice from the cauliflower and apply it on your moles every day. Slowly and gradually your moles will start to fade away.
Image Source: http://kolkatagrocerydelivery.com
5. Fresh coriander- If cauliflower is not available then you can also fresh coriander leaves too. These work just fine in order to get rid of moles. Just take some fresh coriander leaves and crush them to make a paste and apply this paste regularly on your mole. Though this process is a bit slow, but you are sure to get results with this one.
Image Source: https://i.ytimg.com/
6. Apple cider vinegar- This list cannot be complete without adding apple cider vinegar to it. Along with the never ending list of benefits that apple cider vinegar has, fading away moles is also on the list. Apart from that, it also helps with fading away any type of marks or scars on your face. If you want to get rid of your moles with the help of apple cider vinegar make sure to apply apple cider vinegar on your moles with the help of a Q-tip and cover it with the help of a bandage. After one hour, remove this bandage and wash that area with plain water. Repeat this remedy for a few days and soon you will notice your moles vanishing away.
Image Source: http://images.onlymyhealth.com/
7. Honey- Honey has mild bleaching properties and thus can help you in getting rid of unwanted moles. But for this remedy you need unfiltered, raw honey. With the help of a Q-tip apply the raw honey on your moles and leave it on for 5-10 minutes. After the time lapse simply wash off the honey with plain water. With regular use of honey your moles will start to fade away.