Delhi, a city which is known for its rich culture and heritage is no doubt one of the most loved cities. If you have shifted to Delhi recently then, you will realize that there is a swag that is developing in you and there is no way to get over that. And here in this article, we have listed some things to which only a Dilliwala can relate to and when you relate to these then, remember that now you have become a true Delhiite at heart.
1. You know every momo point that exists in Delhi.
As you cannot live without momo for a single day.
2. Always bargain while shopping in Sarojini.
Because saving is also important.
3. Every Auto-Rickshaw wallah is your Bhaiyya.
This is the code to stop any auto-rickshaw in Delhi.
4. You cannot drive without playing Badhshah songs on speakers.
Because Badhshah Bhai is the best.
5. When thekas are shut in Delhi, Chalo Gurgaon!
6. It is important to make people know who is your father
Janta Nai Mere Baap Kaun Hai?
7. Kwel people are only found in South Delhi.
And rest people in Delhi.
So, these were the few things to which only a Dilliwala can relate to.