Who wouldn’t want to look pretty on their wedding day? It is one of the most special days of your life and being a bride you don’t want to look anything less than a million bucks. But that bridal glow that we all rave about, doesn’t come on its own. You have to make little changes here and there if you want to be that glowing bride that everyone is going to remember for a very long time.
You diet plays a very important role in the way you look. What you put into your body shows on the outside. So, if you want that bridal glow incorporate these top beauty foods in your diet and you are sure to make the most beautiful bride ever.
1. Fish- If you are a non-vegetarian then fish can be a great addition to your diet. Fishes possess good fats and are very high in omega 3 fatty acids. If you are not aware then allow me to tell you that omega 3 fatty acids contain several beauty benefits which include a healthy skin and lustrous hair. About 3 percent of our hair shaft is made up of omega 3 fatty acids and thus is great for your hair. Omega 3 fatty acids are also found in the cell membranes of the cells found in your scalp as well as in the natural oils which keep your scalp and hair healthy. Fishes such as salmon, sardines, mackerels, anchovies, etc. are the best choice.
2. Spinach- Spinach is a well-known anti-ager which means it slows down the ageing process to some extent. Spinach is rich in beta-carotene which later converts into vitamin A which is a very strong anti-aging ingredient. Vitamin A is very important for the skin as it helps in proper moisture retention and keeping the skin well moisturised. It also helps in preventing wrinkles and getting rid of dead skin cells. For better absorption, you can pair it with vitamin C.
3. Tomatoes- Tomato is another super food which can help you attain a damage-free skin on your special day. Tomatoes are rich in antioxidant lycopene and the level of lycopene further increases when they are cooked. Lycopene enhances the skin’s natural SPF. Apart from this tomatoes are also high in carotenoid which means they can help in slowing down the cellular damage caused by free radicals.
4. Eggs- Eggs make up for one of the best breakfast items. This is because it is a super food item and can help you achieve shiny tresses and strong nails before your D-day. One of the main nutrient found in eggs is sulphur which is essential since it helps in several important functions of the body. From the absorption of vitamin B to the proper functioning of your liver. Sulphur is also very important for the production of keratin and collagen, thus helping in maintaining shiny hair, glowing skin and strong nails.
5. Water- Every perfect diet is incomplete if you do not drink enough water throughout the day. Water is very important for the proper functioning of your body. The water also keeps your skin hydrated and plump, making wrinkles less visible. Whenever you are thirsty, instead of having a sugary drink or juice, have a glass of water instead. This way you will save on a lot of calories and sugar as well.