Broccoli mushroom stir-fry recipe is a popular Chinese recipe made with a lot of spices and sauces. The sweet and tangy flavor of this dish is something which makes it the best appetizer dish that you can serve on various occasions. So, try out this recipe at home and enjoy with your family and friends.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Ingredients needed for broccoli mushroom stir- fry recipe
- Broccoli- 2 medium
- Mushroom- 4 cups (cut in quarter)
- Salt- as per requirement
- Ajinomoto- as required
- Peppercorns- 4 teaspoons (crushed)
- Soy sauce- 2 tablespoons
- Spring onions- 8 (chopped)
- Celery stalks- 2 (chopped)
- Lemon juice- 4 teaspoons
- Sugar- 2 tablespoons
- Garlic- 1 (chopped)
- Ginger- 4 (chopped)
- Vegetable oil- 4 tablespoons
- Water- 1 litre
Now, how to make broccoli mushroom stir-fry:
- First, wash mushroom and broccoli under running water and keep them aside.
- Now, take a pressure cooker and place it over a medium flame.
- Add water and salt to the cooker.
- Then, add broccoli to the cooker and boil for 4 minutes.
- In the meantime, place a frying pan over a medium flame.
- Now, add some oil to it.
- Then, add chopped celery, garlic and ginger to the pan and fry till they become tender.
- Add spring onions to the pan and fry for another 5 minutes.
- After that, add mushrooms to the pan and fry all the ingredients for another 5 minutes.
- Once all the ingredients are half cooked, add broccoli, crushed peppercorns, salt, Ajinomoto, lemon juice, sugar, and soy sauce to the pan.
- Again, mix all the ingredients properly and cook for 5 minutes on high flame.
- And your broccoli mushroom stir fry is ready to be served.