Almond milk chocolate pudding recipe is a very simple and delicious dessert recipe that you can easily prepare at home. This chilled creamy pudding is a perfect option for those who have a long tiring day at work. Made with minimal ingredients, this pudding is extremely delicious and is loved by the people of all age groups. So, try out this recipe at home and enjoy.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Total time: 1 hour and 15 minutes
Ingredients needed for almond milk chocolate pudding recipe:
- Almond milk- 4 cups
- Cocoa powder- 1 cup
- Sugar- 1 1/2 cup
- Cornstarch- 1/2 cup
- Butter- 2 teaspoons
- Vanilla essence- 2 teaspoons
- Almonds- 2 tablespoons (chopped)
Now, how to make almond milk chocolate pudding:
- First, take a bowl and mix cocoa powder with 1 cup of almond milk, cornstarch, and sugar.
- Mix all the ingredients till you get a smooth mixture.
- Now, gently add almond milk and whisk.
- Repeat the same till the entire almond milk is finished. (Make sure that the mixture has a creamy consistency)
- Then, take a pan and add the creamy mixture to it.
- Cook the mixture till it gets thick.
- Now, turn off the burner and vanilla extract and butter to the pan.
- Again, mix all the ingredients.
- Then, turn off the flame and keep it aside to cool.
- After that, add the pudding in a serving bowl and place them in a refrigerator.
- Once the pudding is set, garnish it with chopped almonds and serve.
- And your almond milk chocolate pudding is ready.