We all love french fries, don’t we? But, what’s the fun of eating them in the old and usual way? So, to add some flavor to your regular fries, we thought of sharing a simple cheesy french fries recipe that you can try. Made with lots of cheese and bacon, this recipe is a perfect option for the people who want to try something new. So, try out this simple recipe at home and enjoy with your family and friends.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
Ingredients needed for cheesy french fries recipe:
• Cheddar cheese- 1 cup
• French fries- 100 grams
• Sliced bacon- 5 slices
• Ranch dressing- as per requirement
Now, how to make cheesy french fries recipe:
• First, take a pan and heat it over medium flame.
• Now, place the bacon over it and cook for 10 minutes.
• In the meantime, preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
• Then, take a baking tray and place an aluminum foil over it.
• After that, spread the fries on the sheet and bake it for 20 minutes.
• Now, wait till the fries turn crisp and brown in color.
• Then, add the fries in a separate plate with a sprinkle of cheese and cooked bacon.
• After that, boil the cheese until it melts.
• Garnish it with ranch dressing.
• And your cheesy french fries are ready to be served.