Crispy tofu stick recipe is a continental dish that you can easily prepare at home in just a few minutes. You can also serve this appetizing dish on kitty parties, get-togethers, and birthday parties. Made with tofu and mayonnaise, this recipe is a perfect option for vegetarians. So, try out this simple snack recipe at home and enjoy with your family and friends.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Total time: 50 minutes
Ingredients needed for crispy tofu stick recipe:
- Olive oil- 3 tablespoons
- Mayonnaise- 1 cup
- Water- as per requirement
- Breadcrumbs- 1 cup
- Tofu- 400 grams (sliced)
- Salt- as per requirement
- Black pepper powder- as per requirement
Now, how to make crispy tofu sticks:
- First, pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Now, grease the baking tray with some olive oil and set aside.
- Then, take a bowl and mix mayonnaise with water, salt, and black pepper to form a thick batter.
- In the meantime, add bread crumbs in another bowl.
- Add a tofu slice in the mayonnaise batter and then, add it in breadcrumbs.
- Repeat the same with the remaining tofu slices.
- Now, place all the tofu slices on the baking tray.
- Then, place the baking tray in the oven and bake for 40 minutes.
- Once cooked, remove the tofu from the oven and set aside.
- After that, place them on a separate plate and serve.
- Your crispy tofu sticks are ready to be served.