Is your best friend’s wedding gearing near? Or you have a vacation with your dream boy in a week? Are you thinking about going to the parlour to pamper your skin? How about saving few bucks on this parlour thing! Today, we’re going to tell you about a 7-day regime to look your prettiest in a week. All the methods given in this pack are natural and so they have zero side effects. So, are you ready?
Day #1: Cleansing Your Face & Body
Start your beauty week by cleansing your face and body thoroughly. To do this, we will tell you how to prepare a homemade pack. The ingredients are easily available in every kitchen.
Image Source: blogspot
- Soak some 10-12 almonds overnight and grind them to prepare a paste.
- Add 2 tbsp. of honey to it.
- Mash a slice of ripe papaya and add it to the paste. Mix it well.
- Now apply this paste on your face and body and gently massage it in gentle circular motions.
- If your skin is dry, you can add few drops of sesame oil to it. Leave it for 30 minutes and then wash it off. Don’t use soap.
Also Read: DIY Coffee Scrub to Get Party-Ready Skin
Day #2: Brighten Up the Complexion
On the second day of the regime, we will tell you how to enhance the complexion of your skin.
Image Source: iacpublishinglabs
- Take ½ tsp of turmeric powder and add it to 1 tbsp. of sandalwood powder and milk.
- Add 1 tsp cucumber juice to it. Make a paste out of it. Apply this paste on your face and leave it for 30 minutes and then rinse it off.
- For the body, prepare a paste of olive oil and milk. Apply it on your body and leave it for 30 minutes. Wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Take 1 tbsp. of milk powder and add a ripe banana pulp to it. Apply this paste on your hair and leave it for 30 minutes. Then wash it off with a mild shampoo.
Day #3: Spot Removal
The third day of the regime is dedicated to the spot removal. Acne leaves behind stubborn marks on your skin. In this part of the blog, we will teach you how to prepare a mask to lighten your scars and blemishes.
Image Source: foxveinexperts
- Take some coriander and raw turmeric and make a paste of them using a blender.
- Apply this pack on your face and body, concentrating more on the problem areas. After 30 minutes, rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Make a mixture of olive oil, coriander and turmeric. Rub this paste on your whole body.
- For hair, prepare a paste of hibiscus flower and massage it into your scalp. Leave it for 30 minutes. Then rinse it off with cold water.
Day #4: Remove Blemishes
In this fourth day remedy, we will tell you how to reduce the blemishes on your skin. plus, we will tell you how to control your hairfall as well.
Image Source: ytimg
- Add dry yeast to cabbage juice. Mix it well and then apply it on your phone.
- Make a paste of orange juice and honey. Massage it on your body.
- For your hair, prepare a hair mask with coconut milk and lemon juice. Apply it to your scalp and leave it for half an hour. Rinse it off with a mild
Day #5: Sun-Tan Removal
In the fifth-day removal, we will tell you how to get rid of tan from your skin and how to get shiny hair.
Image Source: elcomercio
- Get some black grapes and mash them. Add a teaspoon of lemon juice to it. Apply this mixture on your face.
- Prepare a mixture of red sandalwood powder, black grapes and lemon juice. Apply it all over your body.
- Prepare a solution of Amla juice with milk and apply it to your scalp. Leave it for 30 minutes and then rinse it off.
Day #6: Bleach Your Skin
Bleach your skin using the natural ingredients and improve the growth of your hair using these remedies.
Image Source: netdna-cdn
- Prepare a paste using tomatoes and curd. Apply it all over your face and body. Rinse it off after half an hour.
- For hair, mix castor oil with lavender oil. Massage your scalp with this oil. Wash it after 30 minutes.
Also Read: How to Bleach Your Face at Home CORRECTLY!
Day #7: Maintain the Complexion
Image Source: googleusercontent
- Prepare a paste of oats, milk and carrot juice. Apply it on your face.
- Prepare a pack of milk powder, Multani mitti, curd and orange juice. Apply it on your body.
- Wash your hair properly with a mild shampoo.